Sites like Wedding Wire and the Knot are popular for helping brides and grooms-to-be plan and research ideas for their upcoming nuptials. While these amazing sites have endless bounds of information, we have located a few sites that are unique in their ability to help plan some of the important parts of your wedding night.
1) Wedding Spot - On Wedding Spot, you are able to search and locate potential venues, compare prices and amenities, plus it makes you eligible for exclusive discounts. If you are in the process of considering a few different venues, you will love Wedding Spot!
2) All Seated – If you are struggling with seating arrangements and guests lists, All Seated may be able to help! Using digital representations of the room, All Seated allows you to see where you are placing each guest (without using post-it notes and large charts). Once you log your guest list, you can arrange seats and move guests as necessary in order to create the best seating plan. Plus, it’s printable and free!
3) Brideside – It’s certainly hard to please all of your bridesmaids with your dress decisions but Brideside can lend a helping hand. Utilizing a personal stylist, each of your bridesmaids will be fitted with dresses to their specifications. The Brideside stylist makes sure each Bridesmaid is styled and dresses are ordered on time, you can even monitor shipping progress. Bridesmaid dress shopping just got that much easier!
4) BevMo – Stocking the bar for the reception can often amount to a large reception expense. Using BevMo, couples can calculate just how much beer, wine and/or liquor will be needed to meet guests needs on the big night. BevMo also help you design a signature drink and provide ideas for the best wine pairings.
5) Postable – A site dedicated to helping you send out thank you notes will come in handy after the reception! Postable allows you to digitally personalize thank you cards using an easy-to-use interface. The site even supplies fonts that look like natural handwriting so that your thoughtful note will still appear handwritten. The site sends the cards for you so you don’t have to worry about making it to the post office.
Of course you can always ask a professional for their advice with specific questions but using some (or all) of the sites above can certainly help you in the right direction when planning the big day!